The Hour of Smoke's just tolled and it's time to get the cargo rolling, Smuggler. The payday's secure, the route's planned, and all that stands between you and a juicy payday is...well, Doskvol.
This collection of one-page scores for Blades in the Dark offers five ready-to-run Smuggler-focused scenarios with patrons, paydays, and problems aplenty. Suggested clocks are included, so all you need to run an explosive transport score, a thrilling chase, or a tense exploration of the haunted streets of Doskvol is about ten minutes, some d6's, and a crew of Smugglers hungry for the next score.
This PDF includes:
- The Hour of Smoke: Engage in a little smoke and mirrors as you play bait and switch. You just have to keep them all looking your way while the real cargo comes in. Simple? Sure.
- On the Hook: Time to prove your mastery by smuggling contraband into or out of Ironhook prison. Think fast and move faster unless you want to hang around permanently.
- The Other Guys: It's dog eat dog and there's no honor among thieves. Your competition's gotten sloppy, and you have a golden opportunity to clean up all the way to the bank.
- Strange Avenues: Brave the weirdest portions of the Ghost Field as you move strange cargo through Doskvol's hidden history. Just make sure that you don't end up being history.
- The Last Train Out of Doskvol: Poor Wick's really stepped in it, and he's willing to do anything to get clear of the Dusk. Problem is that you can't trust anyone when you're smuggling Doskvol's most wanted.
This work is based on Blades in the Dark (found at http://www.bladesinthedark.com/), product of One Seven Design, developed and authored by John Harper, and licensed for our use under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)